Social Media Data Privacy Clause
The principles for protection of personal data, collected with relation to the operation of the COMPASS GROUP POLAND fanpage on Facebook.
1. Data controllers
Compass Group Poland Sp. z o.o., with registered seat in Warsaw at Jana Olbrachta street no. 94 (further referred to as Compass), as the operator of the COMPASS GROUP POLAND fanpage on the Facebook social media website.
Facebook Ireland Ltd with registered seat at 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour Dublin 2 Ireland, further referred to as „FB”, as the operator of the Facebook social media website.
The cooperation between Compass and FB takes place in accordance with the principles set forth in the Terms and Conditions (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
2. How do we collect personal data?
Compass processes your personal data at the moment when you visit the fanpage and engage in interaction, by leaving a comment, reacting to uploaded content or sending a private message. Your interaction can be visible also for other users of FB.
3. What is the purpose and legal basis for our processing of personal data?
Compass processes personal data for the following purposes:
- operation of the fanpage and communication with visitors to the fanpage, in particular through responses to questions asked in private messages;
- analysis of statistical data for the purpose of more effective targeting of content to the recipients.
The processing of personal data is based on:
- Article (6) (1)(b) of the GDPR - in the event of performing services on demand of the fanpage user (in particular, in the form of responding to reactions of users, their comments and private messages);
- Article (6) (1)(f) of the GDPR - in the event of processing statistics regarding users of our fanpage - in order to optimize its functioning and grow the number of recipients, which constitutes our legitimate purposes.
4. Transfer of data.
Your personal data, collected with relation to your visit at our fanpage, may be transferred by FB outside the European Economic Area, in particular to the USA. The rules for the transfer of data to third countries by FB can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
5. Managing the collection of personal data
You provide your data on a voluntary basis. As Facebook user, you have the option to limit the scope of data collected at our fanpage through the setting of advertising preferences (https://www.facebook.com/ds/preferences/#_=_). Moreover, you can also limit or turn off the cookies by setting the preferences in your web browser that you use to visit our fanpage.
6. Your rights
With relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to access your personal data, to rectify your personal data, to request the deletion of your data, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact:
- FB using the contact data indicated on https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (at the bottom of the page);
- with Compass by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com . If you send us requests for the processing of statistical data provided by the Facebook Insights tool, we will pass them on to FB as we do not have the technical capacity to process them.
If you believe that the processing of your data is carried out in violation of applicable law, you may file a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.