COMPASS GROUP POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (here in after “Compass Group”)
Compass Group considers privacy and its protection to be of utmost importance. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018; this regulation applies universally across Europe and provides for additional protection for one of fundamental freedoms: - respect for privacy.
Personal data is all information relating to a person based on which such a person can directly or indirectly identified.
Compass Group's obligation
- We process your personal data lawfully, in a proper and transparent manner.
- We collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Your personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Your personal data are accurate and updated if necessary.
- Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been implemented in order to protect your personal data.
Use of the website
You can use Compass Group's website without revealing your identity.
What categories of personal data are processed by Compass Group and for what purposes?
If you fill out the contact form on this website or through the e-tool, we will ask you to provide some personal information for Compass Group.
However, Compass Group will not be using personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data will not be kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Compass Group pursues a special data retention policy to determine the appropriate retention period, depending on the type and nature of personal data.
Transfer of information to third parties
Compass Group may transfer or make available personal data to other companies where that is required by the purpose of processing or required under applicable laws and regulations. To the extent personal data is made available to third parties or suppliers, adequate steps will be taken to ensure sufficient protection of the personal data. We do business with third party entities and suppliers only to such an extent that the parties operate in compliance with applicable privacy and personal data protection regulations.
- You have the right, at all times, to obtain from Compass Group information on the personal data that was or is processed.
- You have the right, at any time, to request access to specific information relating to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified if they have proved to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that your personal information should be sent to you.
- You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to obtain restriction of processing.
- Lastly, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data should cease.
- As a data subject, you can always lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. In Poland, he is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO). For more information, please visit: https://uodo.gov.pl/
Personal data security and data breach
Compass Group is responsible for the processing of your personal data and that is why the Company has taken necessary steps to ensure security and confidentiality. Adequate technical and organizational measures have been implemented to ensure security and confidentiality. Moreover, we only work with such processors that can provide sufficient guarantees in respect of technical and organisational security measures. Compass Group regularly conducts internal and external audits to verify the effectiveness of the technical and organisational measures.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
In its capacity as a personal data controller, Compass Group is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations on personal data protection. If you have any questions regarding personal data processing, please contact Compass Group's data protection officer:
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: 22 463 44 00
by post: Compass Group Poland Sp z o.o.
Jana Olbrachta 94